-illusi0nxz-

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The day after feeling emo...

Hmm... I just want to be physically closer, as close as possible.

I think it is then possible to rely on each other emotionally.

I pretty like the scenario where someone had used her leg to *kick (nudge) my leg.

Or the way dear shared the stick of satay with me.

Just maybe, i should be starting to study (I'm in school but I've been missing almost 8 days of lessons, my ears would never have peace if my mother would to find out)

And then in the mean-time to work as a financial consultant.

Finding a well-paid job after graduation.

Repay all debts.

To live comfortably (As in there isn't a need for her to be an employee, i guess she'll then be closer to me)

And then to go back to "gambling".

Haha... so incorrigible...

But i simply dont care, cause i have a strong believe in it.

Scrolling up to check...

Hmm...

Study study...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home