-illusi0nxz-

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A MUZ READ... ... (I write blog for people to read and understand de)

I always thought that i am not self-centered.

I'm wrong. It's just that i have no aim and motivation to do anything else other than...

Or rather i can sacrifice every other thing for...

Time to do what my primary occupation (full time mechanical engineering ntu student) needs me to do...

I very much needs and dream for her to be by my side, to give encouragement, to support...

But then ... to get encouragement and support without me even trying?

What a joke!

Haha... Self-criticising.

For the past 4Wks and 3 Days, i had only been to lab and techcom.

It will not be easy catching up.

P.S Maybe, my unhappiness was a result of not even trying to argue those that i believe i was right. I couldn't put down or forget those matter collectively, and that's why my mood easily dampens

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home