-illusi0nxz-

Thursday, September 18, 2008

"spoilt brat"

I am fortunate. A really fortunate guy being blessed with almost everything (except not being very tall)

But, it's also because of it that i basically did nothing.

I can even use the word "spoilt brat" to describe me.

The many characters that's within me allows me to take the path that i want.

I can choose to be hardworking instead of "lazing around"

I am bright and yet i have made the SAME mistake again.

More importantly, as long as i live comfortably, as long as i don't find a good reason to live in the future... i will remain to just exist in this society, watching how people living their life to the fullest.

No doubt, the time that i waste now = the chances that i will lose in the future (not being able to draw a high starting pay). It seems that this reason isn't enough to get my engine started.

There's a lot of time whereby i had this tremendous guilt momentarily.... but it just disappear.
It doesn't last...

Maybe, juz maybe... i will hope for what i have to disappear. To disappear... so that i will treasure, so that i will know how important and how fortunate i am today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home