-illusi0nxz-

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Updates

Wa... super dull (the colour as well as the content) de blog

I'll be okie, as long as i can paint my life with colours

Wa... i'm super far behind

I'll be okie, as long as i continue in playing the game of 'catching up'

Well, i can write nothing more that's important.

January is over in a few days (So damn fast), i didn't do a lot but i tried.

My emotions are always in a mess.

Trying hard to get out of the comfort zone and yet be 'humane (in my context)'

Well, i should just concentrate on getting out of my comfort zone.

Just 5 days straight (the max i've done is only 3 days) of practising all the good habits and i'll be okie

Its new year eve and had received my first red packet for the year ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home