-illusi0nxz-

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

trying to do the right thing

Hai......

Lol... I can keep procrastinating... What a guy i am.

I supposed that it isn't important anymore for me defining love. Or doing comparison between a boy-girl relationship vs friends...

Or is it really so?

Hmm... Hmm... Everything is actually fine...

I think i should stop admiring others...

I should stop thinking about the good points/character that all my friends have...

I even think that my younger brother can be a genius in time to come...

I am doubting myself... always saying to myself that my brain is rusty liao...

By the way, my memory is indeed getting worse...

Or rather my brain memory seems to be working like RAM (where the information is lost after the power is switched off)...

Haix...

I do wonder why am i still laughing... Maths test is coming in about 30 mins time...

I read through almost all... but...

Haha... let me not worry about it

I havent even know how difficult will the paper be.

There's only one thing that i'd like to do nowadays.

Sitting down by a seaside, hugging joycelyn (from behind) looking at the sunset/sunrise.

*shy*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home